Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 7:00am until Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 4:00pm.
Tickets:http://lcor.ticketleap.com/2012neosprin ... b4a074d7b/
* Jeeps, ATV's and Motorcycles will all have access to over 200+ private acres of wooded trails including water crossings, hill climbs and other obstacles. The difficulty level for these trails support riders & drivers of all skill levels from beginners to more advanced. ATV’s and Motorcycles will also have full access to a full size TT Track and motocross track to test your skills. There will be designated "VIP playtime" for Jeeps and full size 4x4's to access the motocross track but the TT track is off limits at this time due to the 2012 race season.
Trail difficulty [2 out of 5] - Motocross track difficulty [4 out 5].
* The trail leaders from Lake County Off Road and other NE Ohio ATV & Jeep organizations will be holding driver/rider meetings starting promptly at 8:30AM and again @ 1PM The meetings will provide basics and provide general advice and guidance to first timers. At the conclusion of the meeting riders/drivers can strike out and explore on their own or join the instructors and guides for a low impact ride on the trails where the only thing that gets dirty will be your wheels. The trails at Pine Lake are nice & wide and there is little risk of scratches or scrapes from branches.
These briefings will be a great way to get started and try out your vehicle and to see if off roading is for you for and for any one new to the sport or to the NEO event. These will also be the only guided tours of the day, meet at the registration/check-in building just across from the TT track and be sure you arrive promptly.
* 4-Wheel Parts of Cleveland will be on-site and will be holding a proper recover techniques seminar demonstrating the use of tow straps, snatch blocks and winches for Jeeps and Full Size 4x4's. There will be special T-shirt and merchandise giveaways all day!!
* Jeeps/Trucks Show –n- Shine competition hosted by Adventure Jeep Chrysler Dodge will be for those who want to enjoy the day but not get dirty. This is your chance to shine up your vehicle and see if your vehicle can win this spectator judged event. Prizes will be award for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.
* Jeeps/4x4's and any street legal vehicles interested in a spring tour of 3 of Ashtabula counties covered bridges can meet the tour guides from Lake County Off Road at the registration building promptly at 1:00PM for this 2 hour off-site tour.
Don't miss the opportunity to see and drive across the longest covered bridge in the United States right here in NE Ohio. Be sure to bring your cameras for several fantastic photo opportunities. Maps will be provided to each vehicle and we encourage everyone to bring a handheld FRS radio for special messages and so your guides can communicate with you along the route.
## Any street legal vehicle may participate, No pre-registration sign-up required - All Drivers & passengers must have at least a spectators wrist band ##
* Several ATV/Cycle dealers and vendors will also be on hand showing off the latest gear and vehicles.
* We loved them at the last event and we've asked them back for 2012 - Food and drink service will be available for purchase from the famous mobile gourmet restaurant Gobble Gobble.
* Kids 10 and under ride for free
* 50/50 Raffle with proceeds going toward the continuing fight for trails here in NE Ohio and to next years event.
* Each individual camping overnight must also purchase a camping pass to cover costs of porta-pottys, trash pick-up and general park maintenance.
Evenings entertainment will be weather permitting. Perhaps an outdoor movie, open mic night with the special musical guest(s)?? .... If you play an instrument bring it along just in case.
* This event is open to the public and ALL clubs and groups. If you are part of a large group designated camping areas can be reserved for large groups. Simply send an email request, with the total number of vehicles and number of people camping to - firstname.lastname@example.org
* A percentage of each admission will be set aside to support future NE Ohio events and general trail preservation opportunities by Lake County Off Road and the OMTA throughout Ohio but especially here in NE Ohio.
* Tickets will be available the day of the event at the gate and will carry an additional charge of $5 for each ticket general admission. CASH ONLY !!
* This is a rain or shine event - No refunds will be issued for any reason.
* Event T-shirts and Hoodies - They are only available for purchase right here before the event and will be available for pick-up the day of the event at the registration building. There will be no additional merchandise available for sale at the event - PRESALE ONLY